Changing the world, One Teacher at a time.

Hello and welcome to my blog page! What made me decide to jump into the blogger world you might ask? My best friend, Esther! She got me started with her fabulous sight "Crowned with Laurel" about her families journey to find their children.

I am a very passionate individual that believes every child deserves the best I have to offer as a teacher and human being. It is my hope that I can be a model to all I meet by living a life of abundance with grace and integrity. My role model was my grandmother-Grandma B. She had love in her heart for everyone and taught me everything I know about sewing, quilting, life and love.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

So I'm not a computer genius

But hey I do try...
I was so frustrated because Esther had a great post and I could not publish it because I could not get my computer to open up the window. Silly computer, I know I know, it's probably the operator, but I swear I did not do anything different and it all the sudden works again. Go figure. Anyway, I am exhaused, but happy. I have not taken a day off for about two weeks, have laundry piled up, the bathrooms need to be cleaned BADLY, but I have seen the kids I started off teaching this year at least once a week and gotten at least two dozen hugs a day from said cherubs.
My own kids are doing very well. Busy with soccer and football, jazz band and leadership. Man I swear if either one of them join any other groups or clubs I think I will lose it.
Life is good.
Check out this link-hilarious article
Don't forget to stop by Esther's blog as well. She has been so busy but happier than I have ever experienced her! Never Move Again

No comments: