Changing the world, One Teacher at a time.

Hello and welcome to my blog page! What made me decide to jump into the blogger world you might ask? My best friend, Esther! She got me started with her fabulous sight "Crowned with Laurel" about her families journey to find their children.

I am a very passionate individual that believes every child deserves the best I have to offer as a teacher and human being. It is my hope that I can be a model to all I meet by living a life of abundance with grace and integrity. My role model was my grandmother-Grandma B. She had love in her heart for everyone and taught me everything I know about sewing, quilting, life and love.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baking Day cometh

I am so excited! Esther and I are getting ready for our annual baking day. I am thinking of trying to find some new goodies to make with some of our standard favorites. Especially since StraightGuy and I will be hosting our extended family traditional Christmas Eve dinner at our house this year. Any suggestions????? All are welcome

No comments: